UW Credit Union’s Member Solutions team is growing and hiring for Member Solutions Specialists in our contact center! You’ll be the voice of the credit union by creating and enhancing the member experience. Our state-of-the-art contact center environment invites collaboration, creativity, and comfort. Being a team member of Wisconsin’s top financial institution, you’ll be empowered to act in the members’ best interest of over 250,000 members around the globe.
As a Member Solutions Specialist, you have a genuine interest to make life easier for our members and solve their issues. Our thorough 10-week training program prepares you to provide a full range of products and services to members. You will be equipped with tools to enhance the member experience. We pride ourselves in building meaningful relationships and delivering solutions to members who contact to us.
The Member Solutions Specialist must effectively carry out the essential duties of this position in a manner that consistently demonstrates the core values of the organization in a positive manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must demonstrate regular, predictable attendance and be able to perform each essential duty successfully. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The individual must be able to successfully pass background checks.
- Associates degree in a business, technology or related field is preferred.
- 7 months to 1 year of experience in a financial institution or contact center environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity with major web browsers and operating systems.
- Ability to adapt to & discuss complex digital tools & technologies
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
Why Work for UW Credit Union?
Join Wisconsin’s number one credit union as rated by Forbes 2018, a four-time recipient of Madison Magazine’s Best Places to Work, and a two-time Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Workplace to receive:
UW Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Protected Veterans, Women, and individuals with Disabilities. We strive to cultivate an inclusive workplace that is home to a diverse workforce where employees at all levels model knowledge of, belief in and a commitment to cultural competence.