This position will serve as the System Coordinator for external vendor core applications, systems developed by Information Technology (IT) and data transfer programs between UW Credit Union and external vendors. As System Coordinator, this position is the first/second tier contact between business units and IT, working between business units, IT and the vendor to resolve system issues and identify system enhancements. The System Coordinator is also responsible for establishing relationships and building a network with external system user groups to help influence the improvement of the system with the vendor, and identify solutions developed by other users that may be beneficial to UW Credit Union.
The System Coordinator is responsible for managing IT daily operations and for supporting IT development staff by coordinating technical changes, upgrades and enhancements to IT supported systems or processes considered low in risk, scope and complexity.
The person in the position needs to be confident in the ability to critically evaluate information and reconcile conflicts.
This position must effectively carry out the essential duties of this position in a manner that consistently demonstrates the core values of the organization in a positive manner.
1) Manage Daily IT Operations
2) Serve as Project Coordinator for Small-Sized IT Projects and Upgrades
3) Manage IT Programming and Support Request Intake Process (non Network, Internet Services or Project Services)
4) Serve as System Coordinator for External Vendor Core Application and Custom Applications and Interfaces Developed and Supported by IT
5) Software Installation, Maintenance, and Configuration
6) Other Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must demonstrate regular, predictable attendance and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The individual must be able to successfully pass background checks.